Saturday, October 13, 2007

Computer Problems AGAIN!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. It's truly not by choice, but more by my limitation without a proper computer. My computer decided to call it quits. Which is a little silly, especially since it was just revamped...I practically had a new computer after my sister upgraded mine about 3 weeks ago.

So anyway, to make a long story longer. I went to log on and post a few pictures, and my computer just decided to crash. My sister said it was my hard drive. $120 and a 500 GB new hard drive later, I get my computer back (1 week later) and I log on today and my computer does the same thing.

Unfortunately, my personal IT guru (my sister and her husband) have taken the kids to see his family, so they will be unavailable for 2 weeks. She gives me a quick fix so I can post a few more pictures, but it seems that my computer will need to go BACK to rehab upon their return. The problem now: my computer is not recognizing my new hard drive and is functioning off the old one...sigh...at least it's working right now.

0 comments: