Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pool Progress :)



We bought the pool equipment and had a plumber install it. It was cool because we ended up getting the top brand for the same prices as a less expensive brand because they ran out of the lesser brand (which was made by the same people as the top brand). I would tell you the brand, but to be honest Dave knows all of that, not me.

The plumbing people came over on Saturday and spent a good 4-6 hours working on installing the pool equipment. We have a slight leak in the heater, but they are having someone come back and fix it this week I believe. It's not like we are using it anyway right now.

Well, here is what a good chuck of money went to. We also bought the electrical equipment for the electrician to come and install. I believe that he is going to come sometime this week as well. I know it is a slow start, but we are getting closer and closer to a goal. Hey, at least we have something being done on it. It's been nearly a year since anyone has worked on it.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Glad to hear that things are moving along.

Anonymous said...

So when you said that your pool would be finished in December did you mean December 2009? Hehehehe...sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

Wendy said...

Good start. At least something is getting done.