Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Card 2007



I always MEANT to send out a Christmas card...really, what I was going to do was send out a Christmas letter like my Mimi and mom used to do. My intentions have been good, but honestly I have NEVER sent out a Christmas card (photo) or Christmas letter.

Every year I buy special paper for my Christmas letter, or I collect photos, but then the days go by and by the time I think about doing it again (or have the time) Christmas has come and gone.

NOT THIS YEAR, baby!!! That's because my mom came over and showed me how to make a fast and easy Christmas Photo card from Adobe Photoshop.

Check out the first ever Bonney Christmas Photo Card! :) Now all I have to do is send it!

Thank you mom for all your help. I think it came out GREAT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great... Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Hart's Haven said...

Thats looks really great! You did a good job, maybe you can show me how to do it sometime.

Pam said...

Looks good. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice! No doubt you have already received our Christmas card that further ups the ante. Course, that one was made on a Mac!

Mel said...

Ian: Hey, at least I did it. You may not GET it until March, but then you can remember Christmas all over again, right?