Friday, January 25, 2008

Proud To Be A Big Brother

Brotherhood seems to agree with Caiden. He is so sweet and loving towards his new baby sister. In fact, this morning when Kiya started crying, I got out of bed to go feed her, when what do I see but Caiden was already in there with a dragon that plays music pushing the buttons to calm his sister down. It was so sweet it nearly brought me to tears (which to be honest is relatively easy right now - I blame it on the hormones).

At the hospital they offered picture packages, which I declined, but I DID buy this really cute backpack for Caiden that says "I'm a big brother". We JUST picked a picture (he picked it) and printed it out.

It looks good on him. Like I said, brotherhood agrees with Caiden. At least so far....:)

4 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

What a great gift. He is such a good brother and you can even update the picture.

Anonymous said...

You are better than me. I wasn't even having a baby and I wanted to buy everything in the catalog!! I am such a sucker!

Excellent choice on what you did pick, ALTHOUGH I still think you should have got the cute little pink gingham thing with the picture and feet print!! :)

butterflydreams said...

Cadien looks so happy

Wendy said...

I think that Caiden is and will be a great big brother.