Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kiya and the Baby Mullet

What is it that they say about mullets? Business in front and party in back? Well than my little Kiya is born to party, or maybe not. She is like Switzerland...undecided. Just in case, she was born with a baby mullet. This way she is prepared for EVERYTHING!!! If it's time to party I can just spin her around to the back like this:
If it's time for business, I can spin her around like this:

See my baby girl is brilliant. She came out prepared for anything :)Oh, and these pictures I threw in just because they are precious. How amazing and adorable are my kids? :PEven with his breakfast still on his face, he is adorable...
and of course sleeping beauty :)

5 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

She looks a lot like my kids. She will get her full head of hair soon and be a real cutie!!!!!!!

Pam said...

93.1 was having a mullet contest. We should have entered her!

Mel said...

I kind of like her baby mullet. It is different, you know. I really thought that it would have fallen out by now, or she would have more hair, but nope.

Caiden didn't have hair for nearly 2 years, so Kiya is already ahead of the curve! Dave thinks I should braid it :P

HeatherW said...

Excellent work Kiya!! A girl needs to be prepared for any situation!!

Anonymous said...

You know that's a sign of a future hockey player right? ;)