Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Frogs?

At Caiden's birthday party, Danny found more frogs, or should I say he found a frog. He picked it up invoking it to making this strange squeaking noise that also sounded a little like a small barking dog. It was so sad. He moved the frog out of the way, but I was concerned that since the frog squeaked the dogs would think it was one of their play toys.

I told Dave about the frog, and once everyone had left he went outside and not only found Danny's frog but another frog as well. Seeing as we have no viable place for the frogs to live right now we enlisted them in our new Froggie Relocation Program, also known as FRP. :P

Squeakers the squeaking frog

Dave got some water and rocks in a bucket to make them comfortable for their ride to the local lake. We let them go, but one (the squeaky one)didn't seem very eager to leave. He swam back and hung out for awhile by us. The other one took off.

Hopefully, they like their new home. Although we still have no idea where all the frogs are coming from. If this doesn't stop soon, we will have to get funding for the FRP program :) In preparation here is a short video.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Ha, ha, I loved the video...

Wendy said...

Very cute, it is very nice of you to save the frogs.

HeatherW said...

It was actaully me that found the frog...but whatever...give Danny the credit for starting the FRP...I don't mind...really...I mean who cares...

Mel said...

Heather: I thought you told me DANNY found the frog. Hmph.