Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back to Work For Me

Well, it's that time. I went back to work last Tuesday, and I thought I would take a picture of what greeted me as I got in the car. UGH!!! I did not miss this drive at ALL. :(


Notice the right side of the freeway? That's the way I am going. Notice all the red lights...yea, me too. :( Also, did you notice how people on the left side of the freeway have their headlights on? That's because I have to leave so early that it is still dark outside. There are two problems with this:

1. I am NOT a morning person, and I have to get up EARLY to get the kids ready and myself and get out the door

2. I am NOT a morning person and I truly believe that no human should be awake this early, especially when it is still dark. Where are my warm covers when I need them. Is it time to go to sleep yet?

And with gas prices (at around $4 or more) a gallon, I may not be able to afford to go to work soon.

Hopefully all will work out soon. Until then. I will see you on the road.

4 comments:

HeatherW said...

I am going to play the Melissa game..."you need to come live by me. It takes me, on a bad day, 20 minutes to drive to work, I usually don't even leave till like 7:50am." SO NICE!! :)

P.S.
The house next door is for sale. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

Wendy said...

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!

Pam said...

I HATE traffic!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That beats Boston traffic on the worst day EVER! Up root the fam to Boston.