Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun In The Sun

It was hot this past weekend, and even though Kiya and I were feeling under the weather, we couldn't help but go next door to the neighbor's house to watch Mackenzie and Caiden slide down the water slide.



Caiden had a lot of fun, but unfortunately came down with my cold soon thereafter. :(

Here are a few pictures and a video of their adventures.

Caiden, Mackenzie and Megan going down the water slide with the assistance of Michelle
Caiden started jumping halfway down the slide...he got some air!!
Mackenzie before she slid face first :)
My cutie Kiya in her little sun hat. Her cheeks were red from the heat, but I stayed in the shade the whole time.

I just threw in this one for good measure. How cute is my sleeping angel?

7 comments:

Annie Shafai said...

That picture of Kiya sleeping is too precious. It ALMOST makes me excited to have another baby. :0)

HeatherW said...

I love me some baby Kiya!! She is so cute. DUDE...how did you resist that slide...I would have been ALL over it!!

Wendy said...

Now that looks fun. I would have been up there with them if it would have held me. Was there a weight limit?

Pam said...

Kiya is adorable.

butterflydreams said...

Caiden is such a big boy! Looks like he had fun - remember our flat slip in slide. Your sleeping angle is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Those cheeks! She is adorable in that hat! Where is the pic of you going down the slide? lol!!!!

Hart's Haven said...

Those pictures are wonderful. Obviously Caiden didn't have any fear of going down the slide.
As always Kiya is adorable, I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to stay and watch them both, they are great kids!