Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Naffin Twins

So it has already been a year since the Naffin twins were born. Can you believe how time flies?

Steph and Dave had a party for Lindsay and Kyle at their house, and of course I couldn't resist going there.

Here are a few pictures from the event. Who am I kidding? Here are A LOT of pictures :)

Caiden and his new friend Patrick
Kyle and me bonding. He was fascinated with my ears...he kept grabbing my ears and turning my head and inspecting them. Geez if I were a monkey I'd think he was about to pick bugs off me.
Regina, Angela, Carter (?) and I don't know the husband's name.
Jonathon and Kyle
Karen with Kiya, Caiden, Kyle and Lindsay...and of course Bear
Gigi and Kyle
Kiya and I
Lindsay finally got into the cupcake :P
Although her brother was not so sure about his
Then it was time to open gifts. Lindsay loved the paper and bows. :)

It was a long day, but we had a lot of fun. :)

2 comments:

HeatherW said...

How cute!! Looks like they had a fun day!

It doesn't get better than cupcakes and presents!!

Pam said...

Looks like fun. I miss those guys.