Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Budds Are Back In Town

And when the Budds come, so does Easter! Well, sort of. Since Micah wasn't able to do Easter Egg hunting down here with us, Lance and Susan recreated Easter and the hunt for him. He had a lot of fun from what I could tell and was very meticulous about opening each egg he found in the very spot he found it before moving on.

Caiden sure liked to help, and was excited to show and even bring Micah the eggs, so sometimes there wasn't much of a hunt for Micah. He was good sport about it though. :)

Micah pointing at an egg while Dave and Wendy watch

Caiden helps Micah open the egg

Easter boys :)

Micah then showed us off his cool tattoos, and the boys played a bit.



Susan made a great meal of homemade lasagna, salad, biscuits and even a homemade lemon cheesecake for Jake's birthday :)

Micah helped Uncle Jake blow out his birthday candle

We then hung out for the rest of the evening and just had a good time chatting.

Wendy with Kiya...she rested peacefully

And then she hung out with Uncle Jake

And Auntie Pam
I thought this was so cute. Micah was kissing his cousin-to-be. We can't wait to meet baby Hester.
Self portrait of Kiya and me :)

3 comments:

HeatherW said...

I am sooooo jealous of the homemade lasagna, salad and biscuits (I want a home cooked meal) but count me out for lemon cheesecake .

Kiya is getting so big. I can see in her eyes she misses me...I miss her too!!

Pam said...

What a fun time we had. The weekend was great all the way around.

Wendy said...

More great pictures. I didn't get all that many good ones. I really like that last picture of you and Kiya.