Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Patriotic and Adorable

My son is so cute, and now I can add both patriotic and adorable to the list. :)

He is really happy at his new school and learning so much. In fact, after his bath tonight I caught him singing "God Bless America". He was singing it with so much gusto I had to grab the camera. Of course he was then not as into it as he was when I was sans camera, but you get the picture.



I especially like the part where he is supposed to sing:

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam

Instead I think he says something about the fairies. :P

For those of you who don't know the song, I have included the lyrics below:
God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;

From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Very impressive and very patriotic! I think Kiya tried to get in on the singing also. :)

Hart's Haven said...

That is sooooo awesome, I love to hear kids sing and he did great with the words. I also think that Kiya was trying to join in.

HeatherW said...

Awwwwwwwwwww so cute!! Tell Caiden I am right there with him on being patriotic!! The two of us will have a big 4th of July bash this year...we will party it up!! GO RED, WHITE AND BLUE!! A bonus that I like fairies!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is wicked cute. I love the end too when he goes up to Kiya and says "It's ok...." He is such a good kid.

Wendy said...

That WAS really cute. He is an awesome kid. So sweet and I LOVED the lyrics.