Sunday, July 06, 2008

How CUTE IS SHE!!!!

That is rhetorical question, and of course if it weren't, the answer would be...so FREAKING CUTE!!!

Well, I sat and I sat here thinking about which few pictures were the cutest to post. Frankly, I couldn't decide, so I am posting them all. Deal with it :P

Kiya concentrates...she is a very focused little girl.

She find something amusing...

Loses focus, and topples over like her toy :)

Upright again and happy...
So Cute :)

What can I say :) So adorable. :)

8 comments:

butterflydreams said...

Totally cute and I am loving the tinker bell blanket

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to pick a cutest one either. I do like the toppled over one like her toy. lol!!!

Hart's Haven said...

She is cute! And such a good baby!

Pam said...

she always looks so happy! :)

HeatherW said...

She is super cute and I love her PINK toy!! :)

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness how cute!

HeatherW said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I didn't even realize she was on her tinkerbell blanket until I read someone's comment right now!! YAY!!

barbatron said...

What a little doll baby!!!