Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kiya's New Talent

Every day Kiya is learning something new and exciting. Last night was no exception. I was sitting on my chair making funny faces at Kiya when I started blowing raspberries. That's when she took one look at my, scrunched up her face and started doing it back to me.

Now we had been doing this for quite a while before I grabbed my camera, so the following video has tired raspberry noises. :P I have to wonder, do I really look like that when I do it? hehe

As you will see from the below video, Kiya is very passionate about blowing raspberries. She puts her whole heart into it.

Enjoy Kiya's new talent :)

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

That is soo cute! She looks like she is trying to explode!

Anonymous said...

LOL... awesome vid... she was definately giving 100%.

Hart's Haven said...

That is so funny. She is such a prissy girl :) Jim and I thought if she tried any harder you were going to have to change her diaper.

Pam said...

That is so stinking funny. I had to show Jake also. We were both laughing.

Wendy said...

That is so funny. She is so adorable. I get the see her this weekend and Caiden and everyone. Yipee!

HeatherW said...

Ohhh that is so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so, so funny. Boy, is she adorable. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.