Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Visit from Amy Marco :)

Out of the blue I get this call, that Amy Marco, yes THE Amy Marco is coming into town. Even better? She's driving to see us!

Of course we waited with baited breath as she drove up our driveway. Although she has been down here before (see past postings), she hasn't been to our house yet. Unfortunately, our pool is not done yet, so were unable to completely show off our house, but at least she could see what I've been talking about for the past two years - AND she was able to meet Kiya!

Amy and Kiya...big smiles from both girls!

And of course our furry children, Flash and Hunter

Kiya and Amy again - still smiling :)

Although it was a short trip, we had a lot of fun. I miss Amy, and I wish she lived closer. I mean, what does Idaho have that we don't have? Seriously...they don't have Kiya, Caiden and that incredibly fun girl...what's her name...oh, that's right...me! :P *Just kidding - I do not really have that inflated of an ego*.

This was taken shortly before Amy had to go...see how disappointed the dogs are :(

Of course we snapped a few pictures before she had to leave...I mean, this is ME we are talking about. I guess these pictures will have to do until we see her again...hmm....maybe WE should take a trip to Idaho. After all, I DO love potatoes - oh, and of course Amy and Steve :P

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

How great to see old friends, hope you had a great time.........

HeatherW said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I can totally see the dissapointment in Hunter and Flash's faces!!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!! It was so good to see you. Can't wait to play in your pool :-)