Monday, September 01, 2008

An Imprompt Game Of Peek-A-Boo



One day, Caiden and I decided to play Peek-A-Boo with Kiya. Since it was impromptu I had to high tail it downstairs to get my camera so that I could document this moment for posterity. I mean, it is VERY important right? :P

Kiya is now pulling herself up to a standing position, so down the crib mattress went. This game was prior to putting the mattress down, so she could look over the crib. It was so cute, she would hide her head and then peer over the side to find us. We would pop up and "Viola! Peek-a-boo!!!!"

Kiya would hide her head like hide-and-seek
Then she would peer over and look for us
We would pop up (or in this case, Caiden would pop up)
and laughter would ensue! :)

She would laugh so hard. I tried to get a video, but she had stopped laughing and resorted to smiles. Oh well, I tried.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah.. peek a boo. So cute.