Monday, October 27, 2008

I Think God Is Trying to Tell Me Something?

As my loyal blog readers know I have very bad luck. I do mean very bad luck. Luck to the point that people would think that I may make up all the stuff that happens to me. And this past week was no exception.

I think God may be trying to tell me that He doesn't me driving. I mean, in ONE week alone the following happened:

* I got pulled over for speeding
* I got hit by a Big Rig (rear-ended, so NO IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!)
*I BLEW (and I do mean Blew as in all the way through) a tire on Ortega Highway
* I got pulled over again (this time due to the tire)

I think there was something else, but that was all I could think of right then, and that was just from Monday-Friday. Now, the first one was my fault...the last three...not so much.

So again, I think God is trying to tell me that maybe I shouldn't be on the road. What do you think?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, that is beyond bad luck. Maybe God???

butterflydreams said...

How are you not going to be on the road? Is working from home every day even an option? The only thing I can think is try turning off the radio the cell phone and all other distractions and ask God "What are you trying to show me? speak I am listening"
Hopefully this past week the driving has gone better ? God is a gentelman he does not barge in He waits waits for His children to come to Him to invite Him.... but most important what I am learning God never said fair or happy lives would come our way we still live in this world where a lot of stuff is crapy maybe for awhile we should think about the good and not focus on all the crap these set backs might have protected you from something a lot worse up the road