Sunday, November 02, 2008

Welcoming The New Neighbors


Ok, so my new neighbors are not all that new anymore. In fact, they have been here for months now. They are renting the house two houses down from us, and promptly when they moved in, I did a Bree Van decamp move. :P

I brought over some homemade artichoke dip, chips, popcorn (for watching movies in their new pad) and of course homemade cupcakes that spelled out "Welcome".

I would have showed you all of the goodies, but I have been...(here comes the guilty admission that is hard to even say)...a blog slacker. *gasp* There I said it. I have been slacking on the blog front.

I apologize, but I do not make any pretenses to get better...so instead you will get as many blog entries tonight as I can force myself to do - so you might want to pace yourself through the entries :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Bree the nutty one? Wait, they're all nutty. I guess a multitude of cookies and treats is better than burning their house down or hooking up with the gardener. (No I don't watch the show, don't ask me how I know these things)

HeatherW said...

I hear ya...I am usually there to greet the moving truck when new neighbors come in...I have some people that moved in about a month ago and I have yet to welcome them!! Maybe I should just hold off for their 1 year anniversary!!