Sunday, November 02, 2008

Teddy and Caiden

Now I can't for the life of me remember the bear's name, but Caiden's class has a teddy bear at school that gets to go home with each child for the weekend. When it was Caiden's turn we had no idea that the bear would be accompanied by a book that we would have to fill out every day describing what we did with the bear.

Quality time with Caiden and "Teddy"

Lord, the pressure. I remember that we didn't have much planned for that weekend, which was frankly the way I liked it. Unfortunately, Caiden had to present what we did in class on the day he returned. :( That meant our relaxing, unscheduled weekend just got plans. I can't remember everything we did with the bear (remember, self-confessed blog slacker that I am), but it was enough to thwart the guilty feelings I felt that my son would go to school with less than admirable or exciting things to recount from Teddy's adventures at the Bonneys.

I guess I should count my lucky stars that the class animal was not alive...then again, if it HAD been we wouldn't have very well been expected to tote it around town like a 5 family member. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teddy's story at my place would have involved some heavy delousing. :P

HeatherW said...

Teddy should have hung out with me and we would have hit some wild parties. Teddy and Heather on the club scene!!

Wendy said...

that is funny. making up stuff to do for the teddy bear. ha,ha.