Sunday, November 02, 2008

An Irvine Halloween

This past Friday was Halloween, and of course Team Irvine could not pass up this opportunity to come to work all dressed up. Here are the looks that many of the Irvine Crew arrived with...

The Guys: (Back row: Jerico, Gio, Manny, Josh. Front Row: Michael S)

The Gals (Back: Rene, Kate, Shanel, Camille, Shannon, Brittany. Front: Cathy, Esther)

Rainbow Brite, Queen of Hearts, Alice In Wonderland, Kitty

Shannon and Brittany (Alice and the Queen)

Shanel and Camille (Cat and Rainbow Brite)
Giovanni the Golfer
Manny the Scarecrow
Michael...Mc Hammer
Josh is "misunderstood"

Ok, so the video is sideways. Now I actually did fix that, but frankly I am too tired to upload again, so I will ask you to take a moment to stretch your neck to the side. See...doesn't that feel good. You are getting a work out while watching this video. :) (The method behind the madness)

Now of course Michael and I could not let the Irvine crew dress up without their leaders. Now both of us were not quite feeling it, and we didn't think we could top the Britney and K-Fed of last year, but here we are the Spartan SNL Cheerleaders.

You have NO idea what it took for me to get Michael to do this...

But he admitted to me later that he had fun...you just can't fake that smile :)
Go Team!!!!
The Grand Finale :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloween was fun this year... though I'm sad to report I was not able to resist temptation this weekend. I've eaten almost my whole bag of candy from cube trick-or-treating. :(

HeatherW said...

Well I must say that you definitely have an interesting group of employees there.

You and Michael look SUPER CUTE!! I love it!! I can see the fun on Michael’s face…I know he secretly had a blast. The grand finale is CLASSIC!!

Mel said...

Heather: Right? You can't FAKE that kind of enthusiasm. Michael LOVES it, he is just embarrassed to say that.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness. You guys look great.

Pam said...

Love the costumes!