Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

I know, I know. It seems that each time that I post something, I am apologizing for the delay. But I have been busy, and very unmotivated. So, again I am helping you exercise your brain, and take a journey back in time to Christmas 2008. See. I am a good blogger friend. I am looking out for you and your brain. :) After all we want to make sure your brain is put to good use and doesn't get stale :P

So imagine if you will, that this is Christmas Eve evening (because frankly that is what these pictures are from). This also explains why everyone is dressed in bedtime clothes.

Caiden has his own special lazy boy chair that he likes to chill in and watch movies :)

I think this is the silliest picture...and it shows her two bottom teeth. Notice the chocolate on her face...
Here she is CAUGHT! Chocolate handed...I looked down for Kiya, and this is what I saw!

So after everyone had gone home, Dave and the kids and I hung out in the playroom to play with their new toys. Kiya is quite fond of her new little walking toy and would get very excited to play with it. :) If you want to catch her in action, you can look at the below video...if you want long enough you can hear Dave and I debate what is considered a monster truck.

3 comments:

Hart's Haven said...

Hope the kids liked all their toys........ Bet you were all ready to relax and watch a movie.

HeatherW said...

I love that picture of Kiya caught red handed with the cookie!! So adorable.

Pam said...

Love the picture of Kiya. That's really cool that she has the thing to help her walk.