Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa (the other one)

We went over to Melissa's (not me, the other one) house to ring in her birthday celebration. We went over to her house for some homemade food and fun :)


Apparently, I was having so much fun I forgot to take my camera out and take some pictures until the very last moment, which is unfortunate because I have no actual pictures of Melissa, nor a birthday. :)

This is the only picture of Melissa I have...beautiful isn't she? :P And that is my Godson Gabe
But I DOOO have some cute pictures of kids playing, especially my Godson Gabe :)

Caiden and Gabe building a train track
Caiden and Gabe hard at work while Kiya looks for trouble...
Kiya loved this musical piano
I don't remember his name, but he is so cute, and he was fascinated by my camera. He kept asking for me to take pictures of him and he would take pictures of me. :)

I miss you Melissa. I am soo happy you will be hanging out with us this summer :)

1 comments:

pemoe said...

remind me to ask u something at work :O btw pics like these make me miss being a kid :( not a worry in the world other than what toy to play with next