Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dean's 1st Birthday

Yes I KNOW it was in May. Yes I am aware that that was months ago, but better late than never, right? Especially after you see these cute pictures.


Dean celebrated his 1st birthday at his new pad, along with Mommy (Pam), Daddy (Jake) and friends and family. He REALLY enjoyed the cake as you can see from the below video. (it was my first with this new program, so hopefully they will get better as I learn more).




He didn't want to miss a scrap of this cake
Look at that smile. That says. I like frosting and cake!!!!

We had a lot of fun. We ate good food. Played

Kiya liked the toy
She rolled around the yard on it
She liked the balloons
And Caiden really liked the big yard...perfect for sprinting around...
Kiya had to check out the flowers to make sure they smelled as good as they looked
She really got into her smelling, even using her lips to take in the full scent :p

Opened gifts
Dean got lots of nice gifts

Hung out with friends and family

Kiya and Dean spent some quality time together (the get along pretty well)
Dean got to hang out with Grammie Sue :)
Kiya and Caiden got to hang out with Grandma Susan
Dean showed off his stabilization skills :p
Cute picture with Kiya and Dean
They were pretty cooperative about the pictures
Kiya played with papa
Dean played with friends and his new stash of goodies
I got to spend some time with the birthday boy
But at the end of the day, he will always be Mama's boy :)

And had a lot of fun!!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cool video and pictures! My baby is so cute. Ha, ha.

I saw this last night but my internet went dwn before I could make a comment.

Thanks for putting this together for me. :)

HeatherW said...

Too cute!! I swear it seems like he was just born yesterday...I can't believe he is ONE!!