Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kiya Went In The Potty!!!!

Yesterday was a good day. Not only was I hanging out with some friends at a baby shower, but I also got to spend a lot of time with my good friend Katie and her kids. And on this special day, Kiya decided to pee in the potty!!!!! I know, right???


All day today, she has been taking my underwear out of my drawers and trying to put them on. I guess it's time to buy Kiya her own special panties! I'm so proud of her :) Wow how time flies right? My baby will be out of diapers soon.

Here are a few pictures (don't worry they are PG). She is SOOO going to hate me for these when she is older :p

And she is multi-tasking...reading away. This looks like a good book, she's very intrigued. :)


She must have acquired her relaxed stance from her daddy :p

2 comments:

Mom said...

She is just adorable sitting there on the potty.

HeatherW said...

YAY!! Gooooo Kiya!! How cute!!

AND she is in a dress!! Even cuter!!