Friday, August 07, 2009

You KNOW you look like crap when...

Ok You KNOW you look like crap when the DMV rep that is renewing your license tells you where the bathroom is because they ARE going to retake your picture. I'm just saying. And to add insult to injury...I was looking ESPECIALLY classy with no make-up on my face, my hair stick straight, stringy and wet (I had just come from the shower) clad in a pole dancing red tank top. :)


I FULLY admit that I looked like crap, but must it be pointed out to me? It's not like I didn't do my homework. I called to see if I had to take a test or take a picture, and they assured me on the phone that I had to do neither, so I trusted them. That was probably my first mistake. NOW I am going to be stuck with some AWFUL picture for at LEAST the next 4 years. :( Sadness. I actually LIKED my old picture. This was is going to be the most heavily guarded secret of all times. Sigh...

1 comments:

HeatherW said...

Like I said...she was just jealous!!