Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Happy Birthday to Katie and I!!


Katie and I have shared a birthday as long as I can remember. She is like a twin to me (born 20 minutes before me) but of course with different parents, who lived one house down from me for most of my life. Our parents were close friends, and of course it was only natural for us to be friends as well.

Thirty three years later and we are still going strong as friends. She has been there for many important events for me. She was the person that went to Hawaii with me when we graduated high school, who is the Godmother to my daughter, and has ALWAYS been there for me through the happy times and the not so happy times. She is a true friend and I cannot think of anyone I'd rather share a birthday with than Katie. Happy Birthday Katie. :)

I SOOO wish I had a picture of Katie and I of birthday's past, but I don't have very many pictures of me as a child :(

2 comments:

butterflydreams said...

Next year we will both be 100% enjoying disneyland for our birthday NO KIDS! just the mommies

HeatherW said...

Happy Birthday again!! I still have your bday present!!

Hahahaha...and I realized the other day I still had Caiden and Kiyas!! They are kinda out dated now...so I am going to give you a check for their accounts instead. Not as fun...but better in the long run!!