Monday, September 14, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane...


Well thank you to Katie, I now have some pictures of when I was a kid. I thought I would share a few of them with you :)

It showcases how long Katie and I have been friends...

I love this picture of Katie rollerskating on her carpet in her house :) Now THAT'S Commitment.

Here are some pictures of some Fun Times!!!!

Me in the pink bikini, Danie and Katie at the beach
More beach shots
Katie and I playing out front. Yes I am wearing Wonder Woman Underoos
Mom with Lisa, Stephanie, Katie and myself
Katie, Mel, Steph and Lisa in front of our house

Here are some shots of Katie and I on our birthday...




Here I am watching Katie open gifts. I think I look like Kiya here (except more hair)
Always with a paci, Katie and I play dolls
Funny Christmas is my favorite time of the year...although here I am clearly showing my dislike for Santa
Katie wasn't very fond of the man either :p

Halloween Pictures

Angelic Katie and Bunny Rabbit Mel

The neighborhood kids on our stairs. Yes the carpet is gold :P
"raggady ann" Lisa and "andy" Steph


See I was funny...here I am as a clown :P with mom and Katie
Here is Katie and I just lounging around playing. Notice the paci...apparently my favorite thing

Thank you so much Katie for sharing these pictures. It was wonderful taking a trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ha, ha, how fun to see old pictures!

Stephen said...

I love old pictures. It's funny how they all have the odd glow like. Btw...you look like a little devil in the last one in the birthday cake series