Sunday, November 08, 2009

Kiya's 1st Haircut AGAIN

So clearly the 1st haircut for Kiya didn't really happen, so this was the second attempt. Of course lessons were learned. Kiya was well fed, rested and not close to her bedtime.


The shaggy look
In the chair getting ready
See how calm she is...

She did really well. She sat, they cut her hair and before you knew it...she was done!! I know it's a little anti-climatic but I didn't take a post haircut picture. I guess you will just have to come and visit us :) *not sure what is going on with my camera...all the pics are a bit out of focus*

3 comments:

HeatherW said...

So cute!! I love the faces she makes!! Such cute little chubby cheeks!!

Unknown said...

I still think she was only still cause I was there (wink) but I take credit wherever I can.

butterflydreams said...

Her little lip pout is so cute ... I wish I could pinch her cheeks but I won't we hated that as children so I will refrian