Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sea World With Gigi

Having an annual pass to Sea World is fantastic. I absolutely love going and so do the kids. This most recent trip we invited Gigi along, and she couldn't help but buy her own annual pass!! Now we can go with Gigi all year long!!!!


The kids had a blast from the touch tanks and the shows. They were really excited to have Gigi there with them.
Caiden touching a starfish
Caiden with Gigi touching a sea anemone
Kiya crying because the water was REALLY cold. Notice her wet hand :P
Caiden and I at the touch tanks. Thankfully I brought long pants along cuz it got COLD.
I love this bird's hair :P
Caiden and the bracelet that Gigi bought him
Kiya and Caiden with the curious dolphin...
Who even paused to smile for my picture :)

Flamingo feeding it's young

We have been going to Sea World for awhile, but it still seems that the kids have a ways to go until they reach the height requirements to do some of the things they wanted to do. :)

Caiden the GQ boy...
Kiya getting tired and watching a show
Just a little further and Caiden can do the dolphin encounter they have!!!
Kiya has a WAYS to go until she can go on the Artic Encounter Ride
The kids posed with the polar bear :)
Lounging around...the life of a polar bear
Kiya happy because Gigi bought her a monkey...she LOVES the tail!
She wouldn't let go of monkey no matter where we went

There were a few things that I liked, such as this Bell Tower, the sign for the Bell Tower and this beautiful tree. I thought the Bell tower was very interesting, but there was a very big sign that said not to ring the bell...Darnit that I am a rule follower because I SOOO wanted to ring the bell. I figured if I did though, someone might notice :P

Isn't this tree beautiful. Just looking at it is peaceful
Read the sign...wouldn't YOU want to ring it too???
Thank you mom for coming with us. We had so much fun!!!

3 comments:

HeatherW said...

Sooo cute!! My favorite pictures are the one of Kiya crying (don't know why I like pictures of her crying so much...hehehhe) and the one of her in front on the height thing. :)

Mom said...

I had a great time, too! The kids really seemed to enjoy everything and they were sooooo good!

butterflydreams said...

I like the monkey ungrade it's so cute. Caiden is getting so big