Monday, November 02, 2009

Swinging Summer Fun!

With the weather turning colder, I thought it might be nice to throw in some blast from the not so distant past pictures. Here are some swinging summer pictures of the kids having fun on the playground set.


These pictures are from June and July of this year, around the time we put in the playground set and we couldn't get the kids off the playground set. :) The neighbors came over to help Caiden and Kiya to christen the swing set.

Caiden making a silly face. This is his new thing when I take out the camera
Gigi came over to play
She loves the swing set
Kiya sitting on top of the playground set (clearly awhile ago...she has a bottle here)
The neighbor kids and Caiden and Kiya. Kiya wants her milk here :p
Sliding down...Kiya's happy she got her milk :)
Kiya playing peek-a-boo
Kiya chillin on the stairs
And modeling her Elmo swimwear
Caiden making silly faces again with his little dance moves


Melissa and my Godson Gabe came over to play when Caiden was camping with his grandparents.
Gabe is so cute and he played very well with Kiya
Melissa and Gabe swinging
Gabe climbing up the rope ladder
Such a cutie :)
I love this picture of Kiya
She even played peek-a-boo with me :)

I love how much the kids enjoy playing on the swing set and in the backyard. I'm glad that I can take part in documenting their childhood memories with their friends and family.



1 comments:

HeatherW said...

I love the Elmo swimsuit...Jack said he approves!!