Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy 40th Birthday Dave!


Not only did we celebrate Thanksgiving, but we also celebrated my brother-in-law's (David's) 40th birthday! And might I add, I have never seen a cake glow like this before *hehe*, and the smoke that came off those candles...well, all I can say is that I was glad that we had a firefighter there - just in case! :P

I can say these things because we have about a 10 year age difference...so, I know what lies in store for me...I know that 10 years later Dave will get his revenge...that is if he can still remember me :) Just kidding.

Anyway, we had some VERY yummy birthday cake that had BLUE frosting. Gigi, Caiden and I proudly showed what blue frosting does to one's tongues. It was pretty funny.



2 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Dave. Where is Steph in these pictures?

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Dave. I feel like I am copying Pam on all of these.