Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Josh!!


It's ALL downhill from here! One of my really good friends turned 27 today! As one of our friends said..."he only has 3 good years left!". Well, I don't know about that, but we sure tried to make Josh feel loved today.

Heather and I took him out to lunch at Souplantation, presented him with a gift, then promptly dropped him back off at work, where co-workers were waiting with cake and ice cream in hand.

Josh then joined Dave, Caiden and I for a birthday dinner, a quick round of pool with Dave, and a slight detour to buy bikes for Dave and I (for Christmas - shh!! don't tell us so it will be a surprise) :)

Hopefully, today was a memorable one...fun too, and memorable!! Happy Birthday to a great friend, and a LOUSY driver! hehe :)


4 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Anonymous said...

thanks! :)

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Josh!