Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas!



Thanks to David, that is. I came home from work, and what did I see, but a wonderful display of lights!!!! I was so excited. Our neighbors have been telling us that we lack the Christmas spirit and that we are scrooges and such. I told them to be patient (I know, can you believe I told someone to be patient) as David was working, and I was too afraid to try and put up the lights. As you can see, from the video, Flash wasted no time in christening our decorations.



Well, David did a great job, and I have to say that it is making me a bit jolly (or maybe that's due to switching to decaf...no that's why I'm so tired all the time). So of course, I have to say something to the neighbor. He told me to call Dave something Griswold. He said it was from the Christmas Vacation movie or Vacation movie. This is the 3rd time in the past week that someone has asked me if I have seen this movie. I guess I was absent that day that everyone saw it.




Anyway, of course the competitive streak comes out in me when he explains the movie a bit. He said that David went over and above, so he needs to top it. He had just gotten home from buying a carousel that goes around (Christmas themed one).

Bring it Paul...it's on!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think it looks great. I am surprised that David was up on a ladder so soon after his last incident. And a really tall ladder also. Is that a fireman's ladder?

I must say after my comment on a previous post about having no Christmas decorations up that Jeff did put up some lights on the house so our neighbors think we have some Christmas spirit. We were talking about getting a tree tonight, but it almost seems silly since we are going to LA in a week.

As for the video... I could hear it and it sounded hilarious, but I couldn't watch it and I tried a few times. I will see if I have more luck later on.

Anonymous said...

OK, I tried one more time on the video and it worked. I am so glad I got to see Flash pee before I went to work. : )

Anonymous said...

I went through the first time forgetting about the volume and then went back for a second round when I realized I might have missed something based on Wendy's comment above. - much more funny with volume.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see flash pee, the video is too dark. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself, knowing I will never see the full comedy of that moment. Life must go on I suppose.