Friday, April 27, 2007

True Friends

You know that saying about a true friend? It goes something like if you were ever in jail a true friend will be the one sitting next to you in jail. Well, I think that I just found two true friends. As you all know, I got a ticket about a week ago, Josh also got a ticket and now the third member of our 3 musketeer's club (Heather) just informed me yesterday that she too got a ticket. Now all of us will be a captive audience for some police officer at traffic school.

A little history on Josh and Heather, we have been lunch buddies and friends for quite a while. We all worked together in the past and have become fast friends. So much so that we tend to do things together that we should NOT like get tickets. :)

Well, hey at least I will have some friends to keep me company (and awake) during traffic school. As for Josh and Heather, we really don't have to do EVERYTHING together guys, or we can change our luck and do something like...I don't know...win the lottery. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to spend my Saturday. Whoooohoooo can't wait!!!! :p

butterflydreams said...

That was very sweet of them to get tickets at the same time for you. I also got a ticket that week -my first- I am thinking the government is running low on cash or something..... something to think about
IS Caiden feeling better?

Mel said...

Oh, so we have a fourth for traffic school? You in Katie?

Caiden has the flu, so he is loads of fun right now with a high fever. Thank goodness for Motrin.