Monday, July 23, 2007

Scarlett Johansen or Katherine Hiegl?

So lately I have been having people telling me that I look like a certain celebrity. To be honest, I don't see it, but it has continued to happen, so I thought I would take post it.

The two that I am getting most often are Katherine Hiegl (from Grey's Anatomy) and Scarlett Johansen.

I have posted their pictures above so you can see. Hey, I wouldn't mind looking like either of them, they are both beautiful, but I honestly just don't see it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to go with Scarlett

Anonymous said...

Definitely Scarlett. I have said it all along :P

Wendy said...

Well, I don't know who either of them are, but from the photos shown here I would go with the second one looking more like you.

butterflydreams said...

Katherine Hiegl -I wish I still had the Glamour mag. cover it's you ... some of the mannerisms are completely you

Anonymous said...

Dont get me started!

Mel said...

I asked Annie about her comment. this is what she said. But here is the thing...I don't look like ANY of these people.

"No, in fact I totally think you look like both of them. Im just bitter cause no one ever tells me I look like super gorgeous Hollywood actresses!"

Pam said...

I think there's a bit of both in you, but I would need to see a bigger picture to say for sure.