Monday, July 30, 2007

We Still Don't Know The Gender

Even though we still don't know the gender of Baby Bonney #2, that has not stopped the debates going on in the Bonney House.

I went to a doctor's appointment today, and everything looks good. Caiden and Dave were there with me, and Caiden got to see the ultrasound. He was very fascinated. My doctor asked Caiden if he wanted a little brother or sister. Caiden emphatically replied that he does NOT want a brother, he wants a baby girl. Dave continued to try and change Caiden's mind, but he takes after his mother and his stubborn streak continued.

Apparently, I have gained some weight 3lbs, since my last appointment, which the doctor said was good, since I had been so sick early on and hadn't gained weight. What I heard was "you are SO FAT! You gained so much weight. You'd better eat healthy".

An interesting topic arose at this appointment. She asked Dave if he wanted to deliver the baby. I'm not too sure about that, but he seemed to be interested. I guess it is something we will be "discussing".

I have an Appt. on August 13th to find out the gender of Baby Bonney #2. That is, if Baby Bonney #2 is cooperative. :)

6 comments:

Pam said...

Can't wait to find out. :)

Anonymous said...

Boo! I want to know!!

I say it is a girl!! :)

butterflydreams said...

I hope you and Caiden get your girl - hand me down cheaper clothes is no reason to hope for another boy!
Bryan dilvered Daniel thank God somebody was there to help since the whole hospital went MIA and the only nurse choose that moment to rethink her life calling
You should let Dave deliver the baby after all men do have to feel useful!

Hart's Haven said...

I am soooooo happy that everything is going well. I think it is great that Dave and Caiden went with you to the appointment. I guess it would be nice to have my first granddaughter but most of all I just pray that this baby will be as perfect as Caiden.

Wendy said...

Ah darn it. I really wanted to know. Oh well, we will be kept in suspense a little longer. Glad all looked well.

Anonymous said...

Its a boy. I just know it!