Monday, September 10, 2007

Churn Immunity Challenge

So I am doing this Churn Immunity Challenge at my work. Without boring you with the details, churn is a wireless industry term for when a customer leaves the company and deactivates their unit (phone). Clearly this is something that we in the wireless industry want to avoid.

In an effort to do so I have come up with the Churn Immunity Challenge. I will spare you the details, but each team (Team Bonney and Team Chapman - Michael's team) have made immunity necklaces.
This is the immunity necklace made by my team - they actually handmade the clay pieces. Very creative

This is the immunity necklace made by Michael's team.

There are winners (one from each team) that have the lowest churn; as well as losers (also one from each team) which are sent to exile island and have to do a presentation for the team.

Josh bestowing the Immunity Necklace on Jim. Yes, we even have tiki torches!

The winners get their names painted on coconut shells (courtesy of me) - see the bra below with their information. This gets posted in the office for all to see.

These were our first winners. Jim is from my team, and Julena is from Michael's

These were our 2nd winners (month of July) Ronnie is from my team, Brenda is from Michael's. It seems that there is a trend here (and I'm not just talking about the girls holding the bras up to the guys. My team the men are reigning supreme, and Michael's team has the girl power thing going on.)

Our thinking: people will pass by another award, but who wouldn't stop to look at a coconut bra with paint on it hanging in the office. I mean, wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you guys are STILL doing that stuff? That brings back memories!

Hart's Haven said...

Awesome! I can't believe how fun your work must be.

Mel said...

yes but with a twist! Plus we have Michael's team doing it now:)

Wendy said...

Wow, and I thought teaching middle school was exciting.

Pam said...

Your necklace is really cool.