Monday, September 10, 2007

He Finally DID IT!!



Remember the post I had a few months ago about the trying to hang pictures but failing miserably? Well, since that time I had the pictures out and ready to be hung. I keep asking Dave to do it, but he didn't want to.

I finally got him to do it. How you ask? I bribed him. I told him that if he hung the pictures for me he could play the WOW the rest of the night, uninterrupted. He jumped at the chance.

It was a little upsetting that he hung the pictures with so much ease. He did it in a matter of maybe 30 minutes, while I struggled for at least an hour and had 2 pictures to show for it. Of course I took the picture when the mirrors were dirty, but I told you I waited for MONTHS for him to put these up.

They are a bunch of pictures of Caiden and Dave at his fire station when a professional photographer came out to document the families of the San Bernardino Firefighters. There is one of all three of us in the middle...it has a bit of a glare, so you can't see it very well.

I tried to get him to hang the pool sticks up, but he wouldn't go for that. I figured it wouldn't take him so long since I saw how efficient he was. Very skilled! :) Made me feel stupid (he didn't, but the ease at which he did it did).

Anyway, I am glad that they are up. It only took about 1.5 years to hang up some family pictures! :)

1 comments:

butterflydreams said...

looks great no worries there are a lot of things you can do Dave can't I'd like to see him give birth