Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Website

I have been telling the newly pregnant people in my life about www.babycenter.com

It is a great website for weekly updates on what is going on with your pregnancy, and they continue until I think your child is 1 year, or maybe shortly thereafter. It is very helpful, and offers great tips.

The funniest part of the website is that it always compares the baby in utereo to a vegetable. I think at first they referred to Kiya as a lime (approximate size and weight), then she was a butternut squash, and last week she was a head of cabbage. I wonder what she will be closer to our due date? And why the obsession with vegetables? They never do throw a piece of fruit in there...

Things to make you go hmmm.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that site.

Wendy said...

That is a great website. I need to tell more pregnant women about it.