Sunday, November 18, 2007

Caiden's First Tattoo



So I had to drop off a DVD for at Lance and Susan's, so they invited Caiden and I for dinner. Susan made her yummy tacos...I think I ate three of them and then just a taco shell. I would blame it on the pregnancy, but I really can't. I LOVE those tacos!!

Anyway, I also had to show Lance and Susan how to use their Photoshop Elements. While I was showing Susan, Lance was busy giving Caiden his first Tattoo. Knowing how much Caiden likes the movie "Cars", Lance bought him "Car" tattoos. I thought the one was cute, but then they asked if he could stay the night.



That's when Uncle Matt got ahold of him and make Caiden a regular tattoo man. He put them on his butt, throat, arms, and back of his neck. Now, the one I was cool with, but the ones on the neck, throat and butt I wasn't thrilled with. I promptly took some soap and water to those areas, and rubbed them off. Caiden was not too thrilled.

I wonder if this is what that future holds for my little boy? Eek!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack and Charlie both a T-shirt just like that.

Pam said...

Cute tattoo but I can see that Mathew might have overdone it.