Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cravings...

People keep asking me if I am having any kind of cravings. I have to say that up until a few days ago, I didn't.

With my pregnancy with Caiden I wanted Rice Krispy Chicken and Chik-fil-a ALL the time.
However, with my pregnancy with Kiya, I haven't really had any cravings until about last Friday. This is where my obsession with Chocolate Chip pancakes has come into play. I even DREAM about them.

Last Thursday or Friday (I can't remember which), I even forced my friends Heather and Josh to LEAVE the restaurant where they had just ordered their food (the waiter was standing there ready to take my order) because they didn't have chocolate chip pancakes. To be honest, they also didn't have the fat free dressing that Heather wanted either.

We then went to IHOP where I proceeded to gobble down a Chocolate Chip pancake, along with a pumpkin pancake, two eggs, hash browns, side of bacon and a glass of milk in record time. It was quite yummy, but disgusting too as this is all very greasy food that will easily head straight for my hips, butt and thighs.

Sadly enough. I have not learned my lesson as I conned Caiden and Dave into eating at IHOP for dinner so I could get my Chocolate chip pancakes. If this doesn't stop soon, I will need to enter into a 12 step program. The funny thing is...I'm not even a big chocolate person. Oh, well...I can see it now. "Hello, my name is Melissa and I am addicted to Chocolate chip pancakes."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND not to mention we left the first restaurant where I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with a side of apple sauce and went to the second place where I had NO healthy options and I ended up with a philly cheesesteak sandwivh with FRIES!! Oh well like Josh said, as a result of the fat free dressing "issue" at the first stop, my food was going to be spit in anyway!

Hart's Haven said...

Sounds good to me! Don't worry you'll have no problem with gaining weight, you have done so well taking it off after Caiden and haven't gain too much with Kiya. Keep up the good work and go ahead and reward yourself.

Anonymous said...

Did you get my email? Im pregnant AGAIN!
~Annie