Friday, November 02, 2007

Britney, K-Fed & More - Halloween

The finished product - Brit & K-fed

So at work we thought it would be fun to dress up for Halloween. I spent a good chunk of my time trying to convince Michael Chapman to dress up with me. At first I thought it would be funny to have us switch places...see what havoc we could make with me as Michael and him as me.

Since THAT idea didn't fly, I proposed it to the team. It turns out that a number of them thought it would be funny if we dressed up as Britney and Kevin Federline. So we did - with a twist. Michael was bald Britney and I was Kevin Federline.
Michael getting his bald wig on
Shannon helping Michael...um...Britney put his face on.

Britney & Kevin out for a stroll
Me as Kevin

A number of other people joined in the act and became our paparazzi as Michael re-enacted the famous bald Britney with an umbrella scene.



Caught on film
Michael's re-enactment
Tortured 'Brit"
Parenting skills 101 - how to care for your child

There were other fun costumes as well :) Look at our great group of people :)

The Gang
Michael Garcia, Yovan & Jim B

The Future
The future unveiling his disguise
I have no words for this picture - you have to know him to understand :)

Jim Banas
Again...no words :)
Michael Garcia - he had a revolving door of costumes. It was quite fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such characters. That video is hysterical

Pam said...

The Brit/Kevin costumes were great - loved the reenactment.

Wendy said...

I loved the costumes. I can't believe it was you in that first picture. You looked great. Lots of fun in the video.