Friday, February 29, 2008

Expressions of Kiya

I have found that my little girl is quite the expressive one. She goes through a myriad of emotions in her sleep as well as a number of expressions while we experience the world together. Here are a few of her "moments".

This was taken when Katie and I walked into a store. I would love to say that she was taking in the sights, but honestly I think she was taking care of business. Notice the red face :P
This must have been a happy dream.

Kiya smiles. I took this as I was blogging. She was sitting on my lap smiling at me when I would look at her.
Peaceful Sleeper
Furrowed Brow I can't remember what I did here. I think I stopped breastfeeding for a moment.
Sweet Angel
Unhappy Camper. She was hungry, I was tired and NO ONE was getting any sleep.

5 comments:

Annie Shafai said...

What a sweet little lover.

HeatherW said...

She is a very expressive little girl. Opinionated...I wonder where she gets that from...

Anonymous said...

She has the same chin as you! :)

Pam said...

Wow, it's cute to see how she is changing.

Wendy said...

ahhhh....