Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is The Grass Greener Update

Is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence, or in this case, the street (as they are my neighbors). Well, I can officially answer this question now.

My answer: It WAS greener, but now with the help of the special fertilizer that I used it is no longer greener. Take a look :)

This was my grass before Triple Fifteen. This was a few weeks back:



Yellow and Ugly

This is my grass this past Monday right after I mowed it:

Getting greener

This is my grass today:


Green!!!!!!

I even had a neighbor comment on how green my grass is looking!!! Ha!!!

To get these results I had to put the Triple 15 on twice, so I basically did it once every two weeks, but it seemed to really help out!

3 comments:

HeatherW said...

I can't respond to this post because I don't have my own grass to compare or experiment with! :(

Pam said...

Wow, that really does work. I'll have to ask for a reminder of what you used when we have grass again someday.

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I am going to OSH tomorrow.