Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This is my first Mother's day as a mother of two kids. Each of my kids made me something cute in school. Yes...even Kiya. They took her picture and put it in a cute little frame with a card and a saying.

Caiden made me a flower pot with hands. The hands are like helping hands. Each hand represents something.
This is the helping hands flower pot and paper teapot that Caiden made in school

He also gave me a paper that is a fill-in-the-blanks card, and he decorated a paper teapot for me too. The comments are funny. Caiden's comments are after the "..."The card says things like:

My mom is special because....she loves me
I like it when my Mom...tells me to clean up my playroom (seriously this is what it says) :P
My Mom can do many things. I think she is best at...coloring
My Mom is smart. She even knows...how to write things.
I'd like to tell my Mom...I love you!

Then Dave helped Caiden make a card for me too. How cute!
This is the inside of the above card. Caiden even wrote Happy himself and of course his name.

My mom brought me a card with flowers from Caiden and Kiya. They are so pretty. I think I may try to plant them. I figured, they are going to die anyway, so I might as well try and keep them alive. :)
These are the flowers I intend to plant and the cute card that Gigi made

This is Caiden giving the flowers and card to me.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Did David actually write the words "Mothers Day!!" on the card you got from Caiden? I don't ever remember him writing that well.

Wendy said...

Ha, Pam, we must be twins. I thought the same thing. As for the flowers, it looked like they were mini roses and mine ALWAYS die. I don't think it is possible to keep those things alive.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great mother's day that everyone got into. I love the part of the card that says "she even knows...how to write things." Too funny.

As for the plants. You know what I say. If I want a plant "bumped off" I'm sending it to you. lol!!!