Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I FINALLY Got A Break :(

Lesson learned. Be careful what you wish for, you just MAY get it. I have been hoping for a break in the bad luck. I have been asking for a break, and that is exactly what I got - just in the form of a toe. :(

Yep, that is right. I think I broke my toe. This is the part of the story where I should insert this amazingly cool story about how I was traversing up a mountain top to rescue someone from a dire situation, but frankly JD (friend from work) has been slacking in the imaginative, fake story department. Honestly, the story goes...I was watching TV and doing laundry. I went to go put the laundry away and ran straight into the coffee table. :( OUCHIE!!!! ***I would post a picture, but frankly, I don't like feet, so that's not gonna happen.*** I know. I am a Klutz. I have always admitted it.

Now my toe is black and blue and nicely taped to the one next to it. :( I am doing this new P90X exercise program with Dave, so it has become troublesome as it happened about 2 hours before my first day of the program. Sigh...again....lesson learned. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

3 comments:

HeatherW said...

Yes!! I win again!! First to comment!!

Poor Melissa's toe...from one klutz to another, I have been there so I know how you feel. While tapping it to the neighbor toe is the only thing you can do at least it heals quickly.

And thank you for not posting a picture...I don't like feet.

Anonymous said...

Heather - you are nuts with the first post thing. I love it ;)

Grace - How does one forget where the coffee table is? jk lol!! Seriously...OUCH!!! I have done that and man it @#$% hurts.

Wendy said...

Ouch. I think I have broken my toe two different times and it is not fun. I say I think since I never went to the doctor, but I am pretty sure. A word of warning... it took a really long time for my toe to heal.