Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Thank You To My Readers!

I just wanted to say thank you to the faithful readers who read AND comment on my blog. Sometimes I stay up late at night to post, or blog in my "off" time instead of sleep or rest and it makes it worth it when I know that people are reading and enjoying (if not just reading) my blog :P

How do I know if people are reading it you ask? Well, because they POST!!! :) So thank you for those of you who read and post. This lets me know that there are people who are at least somewhat interested in what is going on in my life, and that encourages me to continue to post. :) So if you want to hear more...just let me know with a simple comment! :) Thanks again for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud to be the most dedicated non-posting regular reader of this blog!!! Three cheers for non-posters everywhere!

HeatherW said...

No problem Melissa...I am a good, true friend and that is what we do...comment!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok ok...so I like to stalk blogs. Right Heather? So shoot me. I'm getting better. I may not be the first to post but I am posting. Baby steps.

Wendy said...

I feel the same way.

HeatherW said...

Stephen is becoming a regular commenter. We have sucked him in Melissa!! :) Well I guess I should say you have.