Thursday, June 12, 2008

Caiden's Prayers

After reading our story tonight, I asked Caiden if he was ready to say his bedtime prayers. He said he was and ran straight over to his bed to start his conversation with God.

I thought it was so cute, I asked him to do it again so I could get it on video. It was a little different the second time around, but it was still adorable...and informative...for me that is. I mean, who knew that I would learn during Caiden's prayer time that Caiden has a mysterious girlfriend that is so mysterious even HE doesn't know her name? :)





Of course he wanted to SEE his prayers on film after I taped him. I also thought it was cute that the first thing he thanked God for is keeping his daddy safe at work. Now if that isn't an "awwwww" moment, I don't know what is.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, that WAS really cute. He is such a good boy. I hope I get to see everyone again soon.

Pam said...

that was pretty funny that he has a girlfriend and doesn't know her name. :)

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! I love mystery girlfriend shout outs! Um...is it light put and he is going to bed or is it trick lighting...if so what is your secret to his bedtime....???!!!!

HeatherW said...

That is FREAKIN AWESOME!! Caiden is such a stud he can't even keep track of his girlfriends names!! in fact he just doens't even bothering knowing them!! SWEET!!

I must say that is a mighty cute blanket in the background!!

Hart's Haven said...

Good job Caiden. Sounded like he had his priorities in the right order. He is such a good kid...........