Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kiya's First Word

Well, yes she can already say "Dada", but I am not sure if she has made the connection yet.

However the other day, she actually said her first word with purpose, and no it was not Mama :( (She still has not said Mama and actually plays with me...withholding and smiling because she KNOWS I want her to say it). So here it is....Kiya's first word...you ready????

SPONGEBOB!!!!! As in Squarepants. Not only did I get bumped by Dave, but now a yellow spongy cartoon character that wears squarepants and has a rather dumb starfish for a best friend??!!!

To be honest I am not sure why she is so fascinated with Spongebob. We don't let her watch TV, but Dave does watch Spongebob with Caiden, so she has heard the song. No matter what she is doing when the song comes on she stops what she is doing, desperately tries to see the TV and starts saying "spongebob" while bouncing up and down. It is so funny. I tried to catch it on camera, but then accidentally changed the channel.I had to wait 30 more minutes in order for the show to come on again before I could get the second portion of the movie. Geez...what I'll do for my loyal readers :P

2 comments:

HeatherW said...

No actually you are wrong. She spoke to me long before she spoke to you and her real first words were, "Heather is SUPER cool!!"

Pam said...

So Cute! Kiya is adorable!