Monday, May 11, 2009

Heather and Danny's Baby Shower!

Now you KNOW I'm behind when I am posting the pictures from Heather's baby shower AFTER the baby has already been born. I will keep the details of Heather and Danny's bundle of joy for another posting (had I been on time I would have not had the details, so let's go with that mindset).

Heather's baby shower was sooo cute. It was a camping theme which was adorable, equipped with bugs, a fireplace, a smores bar and even the cutest party favors. Heather's mom and sister planned the whole event, and it came off without a hitch.


Cute camping themeHeather handmade each of these favors

Heather received a lot of nice gifts for Baby Davis

Heather looked lovely as a mother to be, and she had a great turnout of friends and family coming to welcome Baby Davis (last name not his first name...remember that will be saved for another posting).

Now I KNOW that Heather is a first time mom, but the diaper bags go IN the diaper genie :P

There were games: Baby word scramble (I did decent on that one); guess with a piece of yarn how big Heather's stomach is (which I sucked at...It's the spatial thing...after Heather saw my piece of yarn I was afraid we weren't going to be friends anymore, so I quickly cut it with my knife to make it a more "reasonable" size. Hey, at least we all got a good laugh). :)

This is the game that I had a REALLY hard time at...

I had a great time, and I can't wait to meet him (however I already have met him, but you don't know that yet...I'm so sneaky :P)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Don't I know her? She had a baby?! Oh my goodness. Congrats!

Heather said...

Holy cow I look HUGE!! That just isn't right and that was over a month before he was actually born!! WOW!!